Schools' Challenge in the News
Check back here often to see how news about the Make an Impact: Change Our 2morrow Schools' Challenge is popping up in newspapers across the country.
- Schools' Challenge Enlists More Than 4,200 Middle School Students in Competition to Save Energy, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions - March 4, 2013
- Change Our 2morrow Challenge: Local Middle Schools Take Battle to National Stage, Herald Argus - March 23, 2013
- Florham Park Students Conserve in the Classroom, Daily Record - March 21, 2013
- Alcoa Foundation Helps U.S. Schools Identify More Than 20 Million Pounds of CO2 Savings - February 14, 2012
- MAI: Change Our 2morrow (CO2) Challenge Press Release - February 1, 2012
- Alcoa Foundation and the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions Launch School-Based Carbon Footprint Challenge, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions - February 1, 2012
- Alcoa Foundation and the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions Launch School-Based Carbon Footprint Challenge, Alcoa Foundation - February 1, 2012
- Alcoa Partners with Local Schools to Create a More Sustainable Future, White Lake Beacon - January 16, 2012
- Alcoa Partners with Winsted Middle Schools to Create a More Sustainable Future, Northwest Connecticut's Chamber of Commerce
- Students participate in Green Challenge, White Lake Beacon - February 13, 2012
- Make An Impact Program, Northwest Connecticut Economic Development Corporation
- Kulshan Students Engage in Energy Conservation Campaign
- Bellingham students take up climate change challenge, The News Tribune - February 27, 2012
To see more coverage of the schools' challenge, view our portfolio!